Santander Travel information
Top rated 20 attractions you need to go to in Santander!
Santaner is a must visit town simply because of its popular character with a prosperous nature, stunning beach locations and quite a few cultural pursuits. Let's see the leading 9 points of interest that you can not miss!
1. Walk to the lighthouse.
For the duration of this Walk you will take pleasure in of 1 of the most gorgeous views of Santander abundant dynamics.
If you are at the city centre and don't want to walk to the lighthouse (a four kms go walking) you can acquire the bus, line a single or two to the Parque de MataleÃ±as path. If you key in the park and consider the path on your proper hand you go in the path of the shoreline with a bch referred to as Playa de Molinucos. In entrance of the exit to the shoreline you will see this gorgeous garden. If you carry on the route in entrance of Playa de Molinucos you can turn left and take a stroll along a number of little and stunning beach locations. At the corner named Cabo Menor you can stand future to the Golfing training course and see the lighthouse at Cabo Mayor. At diverse points you will discover info about the panoramic views, islands and beaches.
2. Peninsula the Magdalenas
This is an superb spot to invest a day especially when you are with the family.
When you enter in this peninsula on the right hand you have the Playa de Los Bikinis next to a children backyard and the Cavalry college students residence. Initial you will find a entertaining small zoo with penguins and seals. Behind the zoo begins a tiny open air museum with genuine lifestyle ships and info about critical figures and sailors. At the top of the peninsula is positioned the Parque de la Magdalena. If you walk via the park in direction of the leading of the peninsula you will discover the Royal Palace . This Palace is from time to time opened for public so if you are lucky you will be ready to pay a visit to it!
3. Lovely Beaches
* Playa de los Peligros (Dangers seashore): This seashore has 200 meters of coast and in blend with Playa de La Magdalena and Playa de Los Bikinis gives visitors 1500 meters of lovely shoreline that invites you to acquire a wander from the following to the peninsula. You will have peaceful waters and a gentle breeze which will let you go sunbathing surrounded by a extremely great ambiance.
* Playa El Camello (Camel Seaside): Each and every kid in Santander has their first reminiscences the following! The beach is small, the water is calm, so you can see in which the children are enjoying and taking a bath.
* Playa de La Concha . A stunning bch located in front of the On line casino.
* Primera playa El Sardinero: This seaside provides exceptional entry amenities: if you have mobility restrictions you can key in by means of an elevator. The seaside also has an ISO 1400 certification which signifies that its quality is outstanding.
* Segunda playa El Sardinero : The largest seashore of the urban centre with numerous parks, the following you can remain in the shadow and chill a minor bit when the sun is on its highest level in the course of the afternoon.
4. On line casino
The Casino is a need to see destination in Santander. Remarkable and large from the exterior, you will need to have appropriate clothing to enter in and conserve some of the funds you would like to shell out during an incredible evening in this gambling castle.
Why not make the most of your nighttime at Santander's on line casino and practise beforehand? If your resort space has internet entry, you can try a sport or two of poker on the web - you'll actually shock your journey companions at the tables getting currently had expertise! Enjoying on the internet is a fantastic way to maintain up your pastime as well and don't overlook, the prizes are just as great as they are in the true casinos!
Because of the young character of the town museums, the greatest one particular is the Museum of High-quality Arts, situated in the town centre. You need to also pay a visit to the Palacio de Festivales exactly where several festivals, concerts and musicals are held.
6. Aged centre and the shopping region
The procuring region positioned in between the Town Corridor, Avd. Calvo sotello, Guevarra and Plaza Antonio Pombo is not huge but have exceptional shops to store! You will often discover a thing exclusive and stunning to take house.
7. Church buildings
You have to visit The Catedral del Cristo. The beautiful exterior is only a preview of how fantastic is within.
8. Boat excursions
From the beginning of June until eventually the end of September you can acquire a boat from El Embarcadero. The journey will acquire you out of the Santander bay and will present you the gorgeous coast and Cantabrian Sea.
9. Golfing training
Go to the Santander Golfing training course and take pleasure in a pleasant recreation with a panoramic view more than the sea. You only have to keep in mind about the wind whilst you make your finest swing!
9. Lovely small cities close to Santander .
Visit the most idilic little villages close Santander: Suances, San Vicente de la Barquera and SantoÃ±a are 1 of them!